Add Leads Via Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) in aNinja
aNinja allows you to create new leads when sending out an email by BCC’ing your dedicated private aNinja BCC email address.
What is BCC anyhow?
- BCC stands for Blind Carbon Copy. It allows the sender of a message to conceal the person entered in the Bcc field from the other recipients.
- aNinja offers a per user dedicated BCC field, so that all emails forwarded to that are parsed and the destination (to) recipient automatically is created as a new lead.
Finding your private BCC email address
1. In aNinja go to Settings, then Users.
2. Click on the edit icon next to the user.
3. Click on API. You can find your account’s BCC email here.
Creating new leads using BCC
When sending an email outside aNinja (e.g. from Gmail, Outlook or your preferred email client) – just put your dedicated and private BCC email address in the BCC fields and aNinja will detect that and create a new lead from the email recipient information (i.e. the email in the “To” field of your email) as well as inject a note with the email body into that new lead.