Add Leads via Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) in aNinja
In aNinja, you can create leads in aNinja via Blind Carbon Copy (BCC).
All you have to do is add in the BCC field, your dedicated private aNinja BCC email address.
What is BCC anyhow
- BCC stands for Blind Carbon Copy. It allows the sender of a message to conceal the person entered in the Bcc field from the other recipients.
- aNinja offers a per user dedicated BCC field so that all emails forwarded to that are parsed and the destination (to) recipient automatically is created as a new lead.
Adding Leads Via BCC in aNinja
- Find your private BCC email address
- When sending an email outside aNinja (e.g. from Gmail, Outlook, or your preferred email client) – just put your dedicated and private BCC email address in the BCC field.
- Automatically, aNinja detects that and creates a new lead from the email recipient(s) information (the email in the “To” field of your email) as well as injects a note with the “email body” into that new lead.