Bulk Leads Import using a CSV file
Leads can be imported in bulk into your aNinja account using a CSV file.
What’s a CSV file
CSV: a Comma Separated Values file, is a plain text file that contains a list of data. These files are often used for exchanging data between different applications. For example, databases and contact managers often support CSV files.
Creating a CSV for Importing
Create and save a CSV with the following headers:
Name: contact_name (this field is required)
Primary contact’s email: contact_email1
Primary contact’s phone: contact_phone1
For custom field values, simply prefix “custom.” in the header.
For eg. put custom.location for importing columns with the location.
Bulk Importing the CSV file
- You can access the Bulk Import from:
- + Add Lead on the top right navigation bar
- Or from Settings > Bulk Import in the left sidebar
- Hit the Click to select a file
- Choose the CSV file you created for the upload.
- Map the records and click Upload.
- All the leads saved in the CSV file are now injected into your aNinja account.
All CSV files imported to aNinja are saved in the Previous Bulk Import section. You can download / delete them at any time.