For integrating forms data into aNinja, you can:
3. If your site is a WordPress or similar, we also have plugins for those cases.
In aNinja, you can create your forms and customize the content. When you embed those forms on your website, a lead is automatically injected into your aNinja account with every form submission.
Creating aNinja Forms
- On the left sidebar, go to Marketing > Forms
- Click on Add Form
- Label your form and select its status (draft, live, or archived)
- You can either select the Contact Us template or just drag fields from the list to create your own form.
- You also have the possibility to upload a file if you already have your form saved in a file.
- Lastly, click Save.
- You can preview with Standalone link (optional)
Embed the form on your website
- Go to Marketing > Forms
- Copy the embed form code, to be able to embed the code snippet on your website.
- We’ve added a data attribute inside this code that allows you to manage the Bootstrap design in the form. Set it to True or False to either skip or include the Bootstrap design in the form.
- If it is set to True, then it skips aNinja’s design and uses the Bootstrap used in your website.
- If set to False, then it uses aNinja’s Bootstrap design for the form.
Fields to include in the form
It’s very important to add the “Input names” in the form fields, which basically are:
- Name: that’s a required field and it will be mapped to the aNinja field: contact_name
- Phone: to be mapped to the aNinja field contact_phone1
- Email: to be mapped to the aNinja field contact_email1
- If in your form you’ve added other fields (e.g. Source), these are considered Custom Fields. When mapping them to the aNinja fields, just add this prefix Custom_ (Custom + Underscore). (e.g. Custom_Source).
Where does the imported data appear?
After the form submission, a lead is automatically injected into your aNinja account.
- Lead’s contact appear in the lead contact section in the lead view.
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view.
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view.
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.