How Can We Help?
WordPress Forms aNinja Integration
WordPress Forms aNinja integration is a way to integrate WordPress websites into your aNinja account.
After the integration, a lead is injected into your aNinja account after each form submission.
WordPress Sites Integration
You can integrate and augment the functionality of popular platforms with aNinja, including Shopify, Squarespace, WordPress, and Wix.
- First, you need to find your API key
- Then, install & activate WP plugin in your WordPress installation: Forms-3rdparty-integration
- Lastly, follow the instructions below for Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Hubspot, and WPFroms.
Map the data on the aNinja fields and Form fields.
These are the default aNinja fields:
For the Custom Fields, just prefix the field name with “Custom.” e.g. Custom.Source
Where does the imported data appear
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is afield that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help in your aNinja integrations? Leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will happily assist you!