aNinja Leads Forms Integration Channels
In this article, we show you all the integration channels with aNinja.
aNinja Leads Integration Channels
The following are links to the knowledge base pages. In these articles, you can find details of the integration, step by step.
Go ahead and click on the links and get all the instructions.
Before starting, please make sure you have your aNinja API key.
- Automate.io – Facebook ads aNinja Integration
- Amazon Seller Central + Webhooks by Zapier aNinja Integration
- WordPress Forms aNinja Integration
- Calendly Integration
- Clickfunnels Integration
- Creating aNinja Lead Form
- Eventbrite Webhook aNinja Integration
- imatrix aNinja Integration
- Leadsbridge aNinja Integration
- Standalone / Curl Applications Integrations
- Shopify Integration
- VistaPrint aNinja Form Integration
- Webflow Integration using Zapier
- Webflow Webhook Integration
- Wix Webhook aNinja Integration
- Zillow Integration
- Zapier aNinja Integration
- Embed aNinja form on Godaddy
- Bulk Import
Where does the imported data appear
- Lead’s contacts appears in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lastly, Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need any help? Please reach us at email@example.com and we will happily assist you!