What is a Workflow?
A Workflow consists of a series of sequential steps that need to be carried out one after another with proper approvals at each stage from the beginning to the end.
And while most business owners can intellectually understand why workflow is important, it’s hard to truly wrap your brain around it until you have actually seen it in action.
Benefits of workflows:
- Monitor the lead/client progress in the sales/customer pipeline.
- Better align leads/clients with the most appropriate staff members.
- Since the workflow keeps a record of what occurs in the system.
An audit trail shows who, what, when, and what actions were performed.
- Excellent communication with leads/clients makes day-to-day operations smoother overall.
- Go To Settings
- Click Workflows
- Click Add Workflow
- Name the Workflow
- Keep/Rename the Step Status and hit Save