Basic aNinja terms
Here’s a simple explanation of the basic terms and keywords that we use in aNinja. After all, we want you to get the correct meaning of the words we use.
Know what aNinja terms stand for
All around aNinja, and in the knowledge base articles you encounter keywords. And it’s very important for you to know what they stand for. We divided these keywords into 4 sections:
- Automations: These are Templates, Sequences, and Triggers. You automate them to be launched automatically at a certain event without your intervention.
- aNinja Forms: These are the contact forms that you create on aNinja. When you embed them on your website, they collect leads. And automatically the system injects them into your account.
- Dashboard: It is a set of widgets that give you a quick overview and deep view into your aNinja system.
- Widget: It’s a graphical display. Precisely, it brings you the report on the workflow of your latest activities and interactions that you make in aNinja.
- Chatbot: It’s a computer program that can be embedded on your website. It simulates human conversation through text chat. Therefore, aNinja Chatbot answers your website visitors’ simple questions. Moreover, you can customize the questions in the Chatbot Playbook.
- Chatbot Playbook: It determines how the chatbot answers the user’s questions. More precisely, it’s an automated message workflow that runs on simple logic in order to help the users get the answers they need.
The Lead related
- Custom Fields: These are info that you can add to the lead. Therefore, it augments the lead data (creation time, payment plan, phone number, platform, tenant code, and much more…).
- Lead activities: These are basically the activities that you perform on a certain lead:
- Tasks, Assigning lead, Opportunities, Custom Fields, Email and Texts sequences, Merging, and Deleting.
- Lead interactions: These are the interactions that you perform on a certain lead:
- Emails, Texts, Calls, and Notes.
- Lead View: It is where you can see all activities and interactions that you made with a lead.
- Leads View: It’s where you can see all the leads you have in your account. Or the result of a Smartlist or a search typed in the top navigation bar.
- Workflow: It consists of a series of sequential steps that allows you to monitor the lead/customer’s progress in the pipeline.
- Smartlist: or Smart View. Simply, it is a list of leads that the system pulls from your CRM following criteria specified in a query.
- Query: It’s the essential component for building a Smartlist. Precisely, it’s a specific request for lead retrieval among your CRM.
- API key: It is a private key for each user. Basically, you use it for the Integrations.
- BCC email address: It is a private email address for each user. When you use it in the bcc section of an email, automatically, the system creates a lead from the recipients.
- aNinja Forms Embed Code: You will use this code to embed your aNinja lead forms on your website.
- aNinja Chatbot Embed Code: You will use this code to embed your Chatbot on your website.
Have any specific questions about the aNinja terms? Please leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to offer you clarifications.