Bulk Text Sequence Message Statuses
For a better follow-up on your outgoing sequences, aninja created message statuses for the bulk text sequences.
You can also monitor the count of messages in different states.
Where can I see the Bulk text sequence message statuses?
Bulk text sequence message statuses can be seen in the Dashboard Widget “Bulk Sequences”. If you can’t see this widget on your dashboard, just enable it from the little gear on the top right of the Dashboard.
Bulk text sequence message statuses
Bulk text sequence statuses indicate the status of the bulk sequence:
- Being processed: Bulk text is being prepared to be delivered. No message sent in this stage yet.
- Cancelled: Bulk text is cancelled.
- Done: Bulk text was completely delivered to all the recipients.
- In-process: Bulk text is on the way. It started to reach the recipients gradually.
Count of messages
The stats column displays the count of messages in different states, which can include:
- Non-mobile: These lead contact phone numbers were landline so the text could not be delivered.
- In-queue: The message is in-queue waiting to be sent out.
- Outbox: The message has been sent, the system is awaiting confirmation of success.
- Sent: Successfully sent message.
- Deleted_leads_count: This indicates leads that were part of the initial request but have been deleted since the request was made.