Calendly API Integration
In this article, we show you how the Calendly API integration can be easily done.
Activating the integration with Calendly
Calendly helps you schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails.
Moreover, Calendly appointments can now be automatically added to your aNinja account.
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Apps
- First, click on Browse Marketplace
- And, click on Install under Calendly
- Then, hit Configure
- Click on Profile > Calendly Integration
- Hit Calendly Integration and Click on Get your Calendly API key here
- Lastly, update the Key and Click on Update API
My Calendly Integration Stopped Working
In this case, please check the following:
- Firstly, if Calendly has regenerated or changed the API key, then you should update it in aNinja for the integration to work.
- Secondly, is the Calendly App in aNinja still activate?
- Lastly, is your Calendly account still active? and does it allow for API integrations?
What happens after the integration?
After the integration, any Calendly appointment will automatically inject a lead into your aNinja account.
Need help with the Calendly API integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. And we will happily assist you!