Changing the role of a user
The role assigned to a user defines his responsibilities and restrictions in using aNinja.
Different roles of aNinja users
There are 3 predefined user roles in aNinja. User’s permissions to use aNinja features vary according to the role assigned to them.
The user roles are:
- The owner user is the owner of the application and the one who assigns the admin role and the user role to the users.
- The admin user assigns the user role to the users.
- The user role has no authorities to assign other users.
Changing / assigning the user role
- Go to Settings > Users
- Choose the user and click on the edit pen.
- Click on Access Control and assign the role.
All the new users will be on the same billing plan as the current one the owner user is on.
To change the owner user, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.