Creating Opportunity Statuses
Creating opportunity statuses allow you to customize statuses for your lead Opportunities. By default aNinja has 3 opportunity statuses enabled: Active, Won, and Lost. You can create your own opportunity statuses.
Creating opportunity statuses
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Opportunity Statuses
- Here, choose the Add opportunity status
- Then, Name the status and set the Confidence rate.
- Lastly, don’t forget to Save the new opportunity to be able to use it in the lead view.
Editing Opportunity Status
- Click on the edit pen next to the opportunity name.
- And make the changes
- Lastly, don’t forget to save it.
Deleting Opportunity Status
From inside the edit section, just click on the recycle bin. Afterward, the system will delete it.