Integrating Gravity Forms with aNinja
Gravity Forms is an easy to use form-building plugin. When integrating Gravity Forms with aNinja, the collected information will be pushed to your aNinja account creating a new lead with every form submission.
Integrating Gravity forms with aNinja
- Go to Add-Ons under Forms
- Click on Webhooks under the form Settings
- Click on Add New under Webhooks Feeds
- Here, we need to get your aNinja API key
- Fill in the field values as provided in the screenshot below. Check the Fields mapping section below to map your form fields to the appropriate aNinja fields
- In Feed Settings, under Request URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/contactform/?apikey=sample123-6yauyue5e
- Click Update Settings
- Your integration between Gravity forms and aNinja is now complete. And all form submissions will be injected into aNinja as new leads.
Map the Data on the aNinja fields and Form fields
These are the default aNinja fields:
For the Custom Fields, just prefix the field name with “Custom.” e.g. Custom.Source
Where does the collected data appear
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Lastly, have any specific questions? Please leave us an email at email@example.com. We will happily assist you!