Launching sequences to a single lead
Launching sequences to a single lead can be done from the Lead View.
And the “Active email or text sequences” show you the sequences this lead is enrolled in.
Overview of email or text sequences
To launch a text or email sequence in aNinja, you want to follow these steps:
- First, create emails or text templates
- Then, create an email to text Sequence with at least one step. Choose to send “Immediately” if you want your sequence to launch with no delay.
- Afterward, you can choose to either send your sequence to a single lead or in bulk sequence.
Launching a sequence to a lead
- First, go to the lead view.
- Then, on the left side of the page, scroll all the way down to find the Active Email Sequences / Active Text Sequences.
- To create an email/text sequence, just click on the plus sign (+). As a result, this opens a new email/text window in the lead interactions on the same page.
- Go ahead and select an email or text sequence.
- To send the sequence, click on start.
- And to cancel it, just click on the recycle bin.
Viewing Active Email / Text sequences for a lead
- First, go to the lead view
- Then, on the left side of the page, scroll down to find the Active Email Sequences or Active Text Sequences. Here, you can see all the email/text sequences sent to this lead.
- Thereafter, to see details of the sequences in which this lead is enrolled and the steps reached, just click on “Show previous“.