Sequences can be created to be sent individually to a single lead, in Bulk to a group of leads, or to all the leads at once.
You can create emails or text templates ahead of time, to include them in your sequences.
Creating email or text sequences
- If you want to include a template in your sequence, it’s time to prepare it, before you start creating your sequence.
- Then, go to Settings > Automations > Sequences.
- Create an email to text Sequence with at least one step. Choose to send “immediately” if you want your sequence to launch with no delay.
- Afterward, you can choose to either send your sequence to a single lead or in bulk sequence.
Launching Sequences to a single lead
Launching bulk sequences
- Access the Leads View from the left sidebar.
- On the top right, choose Bulk email sequences or Bulk text sequences.
- This launches your sequence to all the leads in your CRM.
- If you want to target a specific group of leads, use a Smartlist.
Follow the links in the article above to get the full instructions.
And search for more articles in aNinja Knowledge Base