Types of lead interactions
- You can leave any important note for you or other team members to pick up on, including minutes notes.
- Send an email to communicate with your lead.
- Send a text is another way to reach out to a lead faster.
Where can I see the lead interactions?
The lead’s interactions are part of the lead view. You can access the lead view from 2 places:
- In the top navigation bar, type the name of the lead or any info related to him (email, phone, URL, or custom field). aNinja will find him for you. Just click on the name and you will be guided to the lead view where you can start the lead interactions.
- From the left sidebar, click on Leads icon. It will show you the list of all the leads you have in aNinja. Find your lead among them, click on his name, and you will be guided to the lead view where you can start the lead interactions.
Search for more helping articles in the aNinja Knowledge base