The Lead interactions are note, email, text, and call features that you can use to reach out to a lead.
Types of lead interactions
- You can leave any important note for you or other team members to pick up on, including minutes notes.
- Send an email to communicate with your lead.
- Send a text is another way to reach out to a lead faster.
Where can I see the lead interactions
They are part of the lead view. You can access the lead view from 2 places:
- In the top navigation bar, type the name of the lead or any info related to this lead (email, phone, URL, or custom field). Then, aNinja system finds them for you. Just click on the name and the system directs you to the lead view where you can start the lead interactions.
- From the left sidebar, click on Leads icon. It will show you the list of all the leads you have in aNinja. Find your lead among them, click on the name, and you will be guided to the lead view.
All your interactions are saved in the Lead View in the History section to give you a deep view of the tasks performed for this lead.
Search for more help articles in the aNinja Knowledge base