Lead Opportunities let you track what kind of financial reward you are expecting to make from a lead, in a certain interval of time, including an optional confidence interval.
Where to set the opportunities for a Lead
Opportunities are one of the lead attributes that you manage in the lead view.
- Search for the lead
- When on the lead view, on the left side, click on Opportunities and start filling the info.
- Value $: Is the amount of money you expect that the lead will render to your business after closing them.
- Period: Is the period of time that the money is expected to be collected in.
- User: Is the user assigned to follow up with the lead on this opportunity.
- Status: The status of the opportunity (Active / Won / Lost) according to the behavior of the lead to your deal.
- Created Date: The day you start the pursue the lead with a specific offer.
- Close Date: The day expected to stop the pursuit.
- Confidence: Is the confidence rate according to the behavior of the lead to your deal.
- Note: Leave your notes here, to pick up on them later on.
- Don’t forget to Save your work.
Opportunities are also viewable in the Reports section.