Mapping leads’ data to aNinja fields
aNinja offers different ways to create leads in your account. Importing leads in a CSV file is one of them. Before the import, you want to sanitize the contacts file to ensure a proper mapping. The correct mapping of leads’ data to aNinja fields saves your data in the right place which makes searching for it easy.
Mapping leads data to aNinja fields
- For the bulk import, go to Settings > Bulk Import
- Select the contact’s file.
- The contact name is a required field
- You can either map it to one field or join 2 fields in case the first name and last name are saved in 2 columns in your CSV file.
- It’s important to map the data in your contacts file with the right aNinja fields to be able to find them in the right place in the lead view.
You can map all the data you have to all the lead fields in aNinja. You can even create custom fields if they’re not already there.
- Contact_name: is a required field and it’s essential to complete the import.
- Primary contact’s email: contact_email1. You can also add a second email (contact_email2).
- Primary contact’s phone: contact_phone1.You can also add a second phone number (contact_phone2).
- Here we recommend choosing the mobile number to be the primary contact phone.
- For the custom fields, you can create them immediately when doing the mapping if they were not listed among the fields.
Where does the imported data appear?
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Have any specific questions on the best ways to import your data?Please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.