Sending Attachments in Templates (Bulk)
We don’t presently allow adding attachments to email templates.
We recommend hosting your attachment files on your website or a file hosting service and adding the link to download it in your template call to action.
This has the following advantages:
- If need be, you can update the file being shared at the link source.
- This is useful if the attachments need urgent changing after the emails have been sent out
- It increases reachability of your emails
- Lowers the email spam score
- Smaller sized outbound emails