Adding aNinja Chatbot to Godaddy Website
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and click Manage to open GoCentral.
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Then, select the page you would like the widget to appear on. Or alternatively, you can add a new page for the widget. Click the + button or Add.
- Afterward, scroll to the bottom of the Add Section panel, and click HTML.
- Click Embed custom code on the page.
- Click inside the new section to open up the HTML editor.
- Here, in the “Custom Code” box paste the aNinja Chatbot Embed Code.
- When you’re finished, click the Done at the top of the HTML panel.
- Click Preview to see the results.
- Lastly, make any additional changes, and when you’re ready click Publish.
Where do the Chatbot Conversations appear in aNinja
Now that you’ve added your Chatbot to your website, as a result, a new lead is created into your aNinja account after every chatbot conversation.
You can see these conversations: