The Admin user role is a default role. It may be assigned to any user. Every plan must have a predefined Admin user(s).
The Admin user role must always exist with all permissions enabled.
Moreover, the number of users is defined according to your billing plan.
Admin user role
An Admin user has all permissions enabled in aNinja. He can manipulate all the lead data existing in his aNinja account, as well as the users and teams.
- Manage customizations: create/update/delete Workflow statuses, custom fields, integration links, organization name, currency, etc.
- And, manipulate group Phone Numbers.
- Also, Manage team Smartlists, and email and text sequences.
- Edit, delete, merge, or import leads.
- Also, Export lead data to a CSV file.
- Launch bulk email sequences or manage bulk sequence subscriptions as well.
- Launch bulk text sequences or manage bulk sequence subscriptions as well.
- Modify/delete other users’ opportunities, activities, and tasks.
- And, Modify/delete own opportunities, activities, and tasks.
- Lastly, Call, send SMS, and use the power dial.