Before adding aNinja Chatbot to your Website, you want to create the playbook steps in your install and find the embed code.
Adding aNinja Chatbot embed code to your Website
- Find your aNinja Chatbot embed code
Where to add the Chatbot embed code
- Typically you want to add this code in the HTML section before the closing body tag of your HTML code or layout.
- If you’re not familiar with basic HTML at all, feel free to contact us for additional support at email@example.com.
Additionally, you can also look at the Websites-specific information:
- Once you’ve successfully added the chatbot embed code script to your website, your defined chatbot playbook should start loading on page visits!
- You’ll also be able to see stats on how the chatbot is performing in your aNinja install.
Why is the Chatbot message popping-up on the first visit only
The chatbot pop-up gets triggered only for the first user visit to your site. It doesn’t automatically re-pop up on their subsequent visits, mainly because it gets annoying for repeat users. However, they can see that it’s in the bottom right section.
If you wish, we can customize this option for you.