aNinja connects and sends from your own email server. By connecting your email account with aNinja, you can send emails through the app. So, in case your email stopped running properly, you need to reconnect your email account with aNinja to be able to send and receive emails through the app. But what are the reasons for a synced email to disconnect from aNinja?
The reasons that lead to reconnecting your email account
Several reasons may lead to reconnecting / re-authorizing your email account. Of which we mention:
- If you have changed your password and did not update it here.
- Or, if you’ve enabled two-factor authentication and did not generate an aNinja application password.
- It could also be an issue communicating with your email provider.
- Lastly, to help identify the problem, check for any error messages at your end.
What to do to reconnect / re-auth the email account?
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Email accounts
- Then, click the edit pen next to your name.
- Lastly, hit the “Connect / Re-auth” button and follow the steps to re-authorize your email.
Still unable to connect / re-authorize?
Need help to reconnect your email account with aNinja? Just leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will happily assist you!