Changing the Lead’s status in the workflow represents the lead’s position in the Sales/Marketing pipeline until you turn him into a customer.
Changing the Lead’s Status in the Workflow
- Search for your lead in the top navigation bar
- Type any info you have on your lead (name, company, phone number, email, custom fields, etc…) and aNinja will bring the results to the leads view. Click on the lead and you will be redirected to his lead view.
- Then, when in the Lead View, at the top of the page, you can manipulate the status of the lead in the workflow. This allows you to keep a close follow-up on the lead’s progress from prospect to closing.
Activities using the workflow steps
- You can add more steps in the workflow if you see it necessary to your work.
- Using triggers, you can choose to automatically add a lead to the “do not contact” list when you change his workflow step.
- You can also pull out a smartlist for every workflow step and enable it to show as a widget in the dashboard.