Configuring Outlook email with Rackspace allows you to send and receive emails using Outlook.
Let’s look at how you can use the Rackspace settings to configure your Outlook email.
Configuring Outlook with Rackspace email
Launch Microsoft Outlook. In this demonstration, we are using Microsoft Outlook 2016.
2. If this is the first time you’ve opened Outlook, you’ll see a Welcome page. Click Next to get started.
If you’ve used Outlook before, then go to File > Add Account.
3. Select Yes when prompted about setting up Outlook to connect to an email account and click Next.
4. Select Manual Setup or Additional Server Types and hit Next.
5. Select Manual Setup or Additional Server Types and click Next.
6. In the Add Account window, enter the following information:
Your Name: Your Name or Business Name
Email Address: Your Mailbox Email Address
Account Type: IMAP
Incoming Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
User Name: Your Mailbox Email Address
Password: Your Mailbox Password