Searching for leads using custom fields that are available for each lead in his lead view, allows you to narrow your search for the specific leads. Custom fields can be a great searching tool that allows you to group your leads under certain criteria in order to reach out to them using a Smartlist.
Searching for a lead using a custom field
Create a custom field
- First, create a custom field with the criteria that is relevant to leads search.
- Example: custom.campaign
- In the lead view, add this custom field to the lead that you want to include in this campaign.
Search for the custom field
- Either, type your custom field in the top navigation bar
- All leads that have this custom field in their lead view will show in the leads view.
- Or, create a Smartlist and include this custom field in it. It will show you all the leads with this criteria.
- Example: Leads with a Custom Field “Campaign” with value “campaign-1”
- You can create a Smartlist using multiple queries to narrow your search and make sure you are targeting the right category of leads.
- Example: Leads with a Custom Field “Campaign” with value “campaign-1” and with “Boston” address
Custom.Campaign=”campaign-1″ and address.city=”Boston”