Every email server has an Email-sending limit and it predefines how many messages it allows you to send each day.
aNinja was designed to make sending and receiving Emails easy, using your Email server.
Bulk Email sequences stopped sending out
When you’ve reached the daily Email-sending limit allowed by your Email server, it stops sending Emails from your account.
The daily sending limits of the different Email service providers
500 SMTP relays per day
10,000 sent Email messages per 24-hour period. However, this can be lower if your Google Workspace account is still in a trial-like period.
2,000 sent Email messages per day
Daily recipients: 5,000
Maximum recipients per message: 500
What to do to send a large bulk of Emails
The best recommendation would be to connect aNinja with a Transactional Email service provider (such as Sendgrid). You’ll then be able to send 10K to 1M+ eventually Emails without affecting your Email provider.
Moreover, Sendgrid adds Unsubscribe links to the Emails you send through it. It also tracks spam scores and notifies you.
SendGrid is usually used to send out bulk email sequences and it works well with aNinja.
Connecting Sendgrid with aNinja
To connect Sendgrid with aNinja:
- Create a Sendgrid account (so you get an API key that we place in aNinja). You can start with a free tier or their basic tier.
- Authenticate your outgoing domain DNS (we can assist with this).
Please let us know if you’d like to Integrate with Sendgrid. Leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re more than happy to assist you!
Syncing your Godaddy email into aNinja automatically syncs all email communication between you and any contact in aNinja.
Once your GoDaddy email is linked to your aNinja account, you can easily send, receive and check messages directly from your aNinja account.
You can also use aNinja features to automate your emails and target your leads with your best campaigns and sequences.
In this article, we’re going to show you the steps to syncing your Godaddy email into aNinja.
1- Enable and enforce MFA
First, please click this link to enable and enforce MFA
2- Create an App password
Now, the App Password option will show-up at the top of the page when you follow here these steps:
3- Add the App password
Lastly, choose “Add method” to add the App password.
Note: After that, please wait 1-24 hours of the propagation time (this is a Godaddy constraint).
As a result, you are now able to send automations to your leads and target them with your email sequences.
Have any specific questions on the syncing process? Please leave us an email to the Support team at email@example.com. We’re always happy to assist you!
In this article, we show you how you can schedule your email to delay the delivery to send it at a later time and date.
To reach out to your lead, you can send them an email via aNinja.
Create an email, but don’t send it. Choose the time you want to send the email.
Scheduling an email to be sent later
- On the lead view, click on the Email from the toolbar.
- Compose the email you want to send.
- Your email is auto-saved every few seconds so you don’t lose your work.
- Next to the Send button, click the arrow to choose the date & time.
- Then, hit Schedule > Send.
- Therefore, on the set date & time, the system sends your email to your lead.
Rescheduling an email
- On the lead view, locate the email in the history section and click Reschedule.
- Then, choose the new date & time and hit Schedule.
Cancelling a scheduled email
- On the lead view, locate the email in the history section and click on Cancel.
- As a result, your email will be cancelled.
You can cancel the scheduled emails only from the web app but we don’t have it on the mobile app yet.
Checking the status of the scheduled email
You can see the scheduled emails only on the date they’ve been created. They don’t get rendered again when sent.
So, to check them, go to the lead view. In the history of interactions, go to the date when the scheduled email was created.
The status of the email is on the right bottom of the email.
- Scheduled for day & time: The email is still not sent until the day & time are due.
- Success: On the set date, the system sent the email successfully.
- Cancelled (was scheduled): This is an email that you cancelled.
Sending emails to your leads allows you to reach out to them with your campaigns, nurture them and trigger their interest in your products. It is also important for you to know when the leads read your emails.
Tracking your emails allow you to know when leads read your emails and identify how often they view them.
This way, you can always know when it’s time to follow up or feel how interested they are in your proposals!
Accessing the email tracking
- When on the lead view, click on Emails from the interactions toolbar.
- On the right side under the email that you want to track, check the status of the email. Also, the time that it was opened and how many times, and the machine IP address that was used.
The system uses the lead contacts to send your emails and texts. This means, in case the lead contact was incorrect, your outbound will surely not reach the lead.
Notifications on unsent emails outbound
You receive an email notification that the email address of this lead is incorrect and your outbound did not reach them.
Notifications on unsent texts outbound
You can see an error message in red in the lead history.
Note: You also receive an error message after you send a text if the primary phone number is a landline number.
You can handle the outgoing SMS with an error code through triggers. e.g. mark as “do not contact” the lead with a landline number.
Accessing the Inbox
On the left sidebar, click on Inbox icon.
You should be able to work exclusively from your aNinja Inbox.
From your Inbox items, you can:
- Make calls
- Send emails
- Send texts
- Handle tasks
- Create a lead from the unknown numbers of the missed calls.
- Also, listen to the voicemails left by the callers.
- Lastly, view the chatbot conversations that were left by your website visitors in your imbed Chatbot.
The Inbox badge in the sidebar dynamically updates to show you how many Inbox items are available.
- Ultimately, all items of the aNinja centralized inbox should be completed on daily basis. However, if that was not possible, you can report them to the next day. Just toggle all the remaining items of the inbox and click on future in the toolbar.
- The Inbox badge in the sidebar will show a green checkmark when all your Inbox items are done!
- You can also bulk mark inbox items as done / not done.
- Answering a Lead from the Lead view (send/reply to an email, or send/reply to text) will automatically mark previous inbox items of the same type (e.g. email/text) as done.
- Admin users can view inbox items for other team users, as well as filter them by type.
Get reports on the workflow of your latest activities and interactions that you’ve made in aNinja in a certain period of time. aNinja reports are simple, understandable, and provide you with a detailed view of your business performance.
When every user can see his reports, admin users can see all users reports and stats.
On the left sidebar, click on Reports icon.
Below are the reports provided by aNinja:
- Workflow Summary (ASR)
- See All Steps Reached across the workflow.
- Workflow Summary (LSR)
- See the Last Steps Reached across the workflow.
- See stats of leads created and Via API.
- See figures of the Opportunity statuses.
- On the right corner of the Opportunity report, see details of leads’ opportunities. Inside the report, you can export stats into a CSV file.
- See stats of all sent and opened emails, and the open rate.
- See stats of incoming and outgoing texts.
- See stats of outgoing calls and their total duration.
What’s the history of interactions and activities
Moreover, they are listed in ascending order. So, the users and team members are kept in the loop of the actions performed on this lead.
In the history section you can view:
- Calls made and durations.
- Emails sent & received with this lead.
- Notes that are left by any team member so any other user stays updated on any relevant info.
- Texts sent to this lead.
- Tasks assigned and their statuses.
- Workflow steps changes.
- Chatbot conversations initiated by this lead.
Accessing the lead history
From the lead view, in the middle right of the page, you can see all the interactions and activities of the lead.You can also filter activities and interactions that appear in the history section from “All Interactions” dropdown:
Including: Calls, Chatbot Conversations, Emails, Email Sequences, Notes, Text Sequences, and Tasks.
If you overpass the daily limit of your email provider, you will face troubles in sending bulk email sequences
Ech email provider imposes a daily email sending limit.
Having troubles sending your email sequences
You might need to check the following:
- If your email provider supports this large amount of emails you are sending. When you overpass the daily email sending limit, this may involve the disruption of your outbound emails.
- Also, check if your email account is properly synced.
- If not, then, you’ll have to do the “Connect / Re-authorize” step to properly connect the email account.
- Lastly, make sure you are sending an unsubscribe link with your bulk. This prevents considering it as spam or being delivered to the junk mail of the recipients. Learn how to avoid your emails being marked as spam.
Still unable to re-launch your email sequences
For a large number of daily emails, we highly recommend you process your run through our transactional email processor SendGrid. You can enable it directly from your aNinja account > Settings > Global Settings.
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to assist you.