In this article, we show you how the Automate.io aNinja Integration can be easily done.
- Log in to automate.io
- Click on Create a Bot at the top of your dashboard.
- Give a name for your Bot. Let’s say ‘Facebook leads to aNinja‘, as we are using these two apps in this Bot.
Connecting the Trigger app
- Select Facebook Lead Ads from the selection.
- Under the Input Fields select the Page and Form.
Connecting the Action app
- Select Webhooks under the action app.
Configuring the Action app
- Select POST data under Webhooks.
- Here, we need to find your aNinja API Key
- Under Submission URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/contactform/?apikey=sample123-6yauyue5e
Enter the Posting URL
- Copy & Paste in the Posting URL from above.
Saving and Turning ON the Bot
- Lastly, after you are done with creating your Bot, save it by clicking on the Save button on the top-right.
- You see that your Bot is in an OFF state. You can turn it ON using the toggle button.
Where does the imported data appear
- Lead contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help with Automate.io aNinja Integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. We will happily assist you.