In aNinja, creating leads can be done in several ways. Import your leads from different sources in order to target them all in your unique sales and marketing campaigns.
Creating leads in aNinja
In aNinja, you can create leads in multiple ways:
- Manually one at a time.
- Importing Leads in Bulk using CSV file.
- Third-party Integration using aNinja API.
- Importing leads from your Phone Contacts and Gmail account.
- Creating leads using BCC email address.
1- Creating Leads manually
- Login to your aNinja account
- And, on the top right, click on + add lead
2- Importing leads from a CSV file
You can download leads from a CSV or XLSX file directly to your aNinja account.
3- Embedding leads using aNinja API
In simple words, API is a set of functions that allow applications to interact with each other by exchanging data.
So, you can get leads from your different marketplaces into your aNinja app using API.
- Here, we need to find your API key in aNinja.
- Then, you can start embedding your leads into your aNinja account from the different integration channels.
4- Importing leads from your Gmail account
aNinja facilitates the import of leads from your Gmail account.
5- Importing leads from your Phone contacts
You can get your phone contacts to your aNinja account.
6- Creating new leads using BCC email
By BCC’ing your private BCC email address the system will automatically create new leads from the recipients.
Search for more help articles in aNinja Knowledge base.