Integrate Clickfunnels with aNinja, and forward leads into your aNinja account simply using a programming code or an API.
Integrating Clickfunnels with aNinja
- Login to your Clickfunnels account.
- Choose the existing funnel you want to integrate into aNinja.
- Then, go to the settings
- Here, on the settings page, click on “Manage Your Funnel Webhooks”
- Now, click the “+ New Webhook” button to add a new webhook
- Here, we need to get your aNinja API key
- In Clickfunnels, URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/clickfunnels/sample123-6yauyue5e/?direct=true
- Then, in the EVENT field choose “All Events“
- And, in the VERSION field choose 1
- In the ADAPATER field choose “json“
- Lastly, click the button CREATE FUNNEL WEBHOOK
Where do the imported data appear?
- Lead’s contact appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help with integrate Clickfunnels with aNinja? Just leave us an email at email@example.com. We will happily assist you!