Launching a bulk email sequence is sending a series of emails automatically to all your leads, or a part of them that you pull out using a Smartlist. You can also send an email sequence to a bulk import list. An email sequence is an efficient way to automate a time-consuming process. And it can be set up to be triggered or sent at certain times.
Create a custom field that specifies a group of leads, call a Smartlist with this custom field and Launch a bulk email or text sequence for a specific group of leads.
In aNinja, you can group leads to target those specific groups with a specific campaign.
Use the custom fields feature to pick the right leads delegated for a special campaign. The custom field could be a location, creation time, source, or any identification you want to add to a lead.
You can also choose the aNinja triggers feature to launch an email or text sequence on a specific event.
Launching a bulk email or text sequence for a specific group of leads
1- Create a new custom field
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings
- Go to Custom Fields
- Click on Add Custom Field
- Label the Custom Field and select “text” under Type
2- Add the custom field in the lead view
- When on the Lead View, under Custom Fields click “New Custom Field”
- Select the custom field and update the tag/value.
3- Launch the sequence
- In the top navigation bar, type your custom field name
Example: Custom.Group=”email1″. This pulls out all the leads having this custom field in their lead view.
- Select the Buk Email Sequence or Bulk Text Sequence from the top right of the page, and hit Launch Bulk Sequence to Launching a bulk email or text sequence for the specific group of leads.