After importing contacts in a CSV or Excel file, you can directly start by creating a Smartlist from the Bulk Import list.
Creating a Smartlist from Bulk Import list
- In Settings > Bulk Import, locate the list that you’ve just imported in Previous Bulk Imports.
- Under Records, click on the blue number (which is the number of leads in this list). This redirects you to the leads view where you can see all those leads.
- On the top navigation bar, you can see the query that was used to execute this process. Something like e.g.: lead.bulkimport_id=12. 12 represents the serial number of the bulk import.
- Copy this query.
- Click on Smartlist > Add Smart List
- Give a name to the Smartlist
- Paste the query in “Search query”.
- Save it for later re-use.