Create an App Password for your Office 365 email for the integration with aNinja to work, and to secure your account.
Moreover, App passwords are created for each MFA-enabled account to allow signing in to non-browser applications. In which case you are unable to use additional security verification methods, such as providing a code sent via a text message or approving a notification through the Microsoft Authenticator app.
Those passwords don’t expire, and you can use them in different programs at the same time.
Creating the App Password in the Office 365 Admin Center
- Sign-in to your user account.
- Go to Admin Center by clicking the Admin icon in the Apps launcher.
- Then, go to your account and select ‘My Account.’
- And select ‘Security & privacy.’
- Click ‘Additional security verification.’
- Note: You’ll see this option only when your admin has set up multi-factor authentication for your account.
- Hit Create and manage app password.
- And click Create.
- Here, enter aNinja and click on the Next button.
- Now, an app password is created successfully. You can choose to ‘copy password to clipboard.’
- Lastly, go to the aNinja application and use the app password to login into your Office account.
Where does the imported data appear?
- Lead’s contact appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.