In this article, we show you the steps of changing or resetting your aNinja Password
Consider changing your password every few months for security reasons. You can’t figure out if someone else is using the account. So by changing your password consistently, you reduce the risk that other people will have access to your account.
- Login to your aNinja account
- Go to your Profile > Password
- Enter your new password and click Update
- Now, the system has saved your new password.
Reseting your password
In case you forgot your password, you can always reset it and generate a new one.
- First, click this link to open your password reset page: https://aninja.com/forgot.php
- A new tab like the below will appear:
- Then, enter your aNinja login email address.
- Click Send password reset link. After that, a password reset link will be sent to the email address within a few minutes.
- Lastly, use the link provided in the email to create a new password for your aNinja account.
Password security tips
Need help with changing or resetting your aNinja Password? Leave us an email at email@example.com. We will happily assist you!