A user can manage his profile and personal settings including notifications, changing his password, call/text forwarding, and more from his profile page.
Where can you find the user’s profile?
The user’s profile can be accessed from 2 places:
- Click on your name at the top right of the page.
- Choose Profile in the dropdown.
- Then, the system opens your profile.
Admin can access all users’ profiles
Admin users can view the list of all the user’s accounts and access their profiles by clicking on the edit pen on the left beside the user’s name.
Editing profile options
- First name / Last name / Personal mobile number: a user can modify these fields.
- Email: the email address cannot be changed by the users as this is used for the login and alerts. If you want to change it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is the password used for the login.
- You can change it and click update.
- Make sure you remember the new password!
- Lastly, in case you forgot your password, you can reset your password.
- Date / Time
- Set the date / time of the zone you live in in case it was not different than the default one. Hit update to save the changes.
- Call forwarding: Calls to your private aNinja numbers (not ring group) will be forwarded to this phone number that you will assign.
- Forwarding any text coming to your aNinja *private* number, not the ring group, to the phone number that you will assign.
- You can choose to be notified of the following events by email, text, desktop, or mobile push.
- Make sure you sign in using the same username to get these notifications.
- You find here the BCC email that you can use in the BCC section of an email to create leads from the recipients.
- You can see the teams you are a member of, and see the availability of the team (ON / OFF).
Only admin users are allowed to:
- Change the role of a user (from user to Admin and vice versa).
- Manage the team members.
- and, manage the availability of the teams (ON / OFF).
Search for more help articles in the aNinja Knowledge Base