With aNinja Smartlist multiple queries, you can group leads from your CRM the way that fits your daily routine. This is a task that you do once and that executes when needed.
For example, how helpful is it for a salesperson to know, on daily basis, the new leads that he has not yet contacted!
So, a Smartlist brings him this data, and he can kick off the day with no additional tasks.
Basically, you can create a Smartlist with one or multiple queries.
As a matter of fact, multiple queries behave the same, as if you executed each query separately.
Samples aNinja Smartlist multiple queries
- Leads with Boston address AND that sent in emails on a specific date:
address.state=”MA” AND address.city=”Boston” AND email.incoming.date=”2021-02-27″
- Any contact name starting with “Jo”:
- Emails that were created between 2 dates:
email.date >= “2021-02-21” AND email.date <= “2021-03-01”
- Leads with tasks that are not done AND have custom field source set to “Facebook”:
task.count.not_done >= 1 AND Custom.Source=”Facebook”
- Leads created after April 2nd 2021:
lead.created >= “2021-04-02”
- All Leads that are not in a workflow:
- Not in workflow AND not a customer (custom field)
search.leads.not_in_workflow=true AND Custom.isCustomer!=yes
Accessing more query examples
To see more query examples, just click the button pointing arrow in the search field.