With Shopify aNinja Integration you can instantly connect Shopify with aNinja and have your leads forwarded to your aNinja account.
In this article, we show you how the Shopify integration with aNinja can be easily done.
Integrating Shopify with aNinja
The following steps will walk you through the Shopify integration.
- Log-in to your Shopify account
- Go to Settings on the left
- Click on Notifications
- Scroll down, and in the Webhooks section, choose “Create webhook”
- Choose “Fulfillment creation” event, Format JSON, and set the URL to be:
and use the Webhook API version 2020-10
- Here, we need to Find your aNinja API key
- Once it’s created – click the “Send test notification” in Shopify.
You should then see the test lead created in aNinja.
Where does the imported data appear?
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view.
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view.
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view.
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Have a specific question on the Shopify aNinja Integration? Just leave us an email at email@example.com. Our support team will happily assist you!