In this article, we bring you tips that will help you getting started with aNinja quickly and efficiently.
Getting started tips
We recommend you follow this sequence of steps to make your use of aNinja easier and more efficient. Click on the links for the detailed articles.
We also recommend you check the aNinja Onboarding article to get an overview of the aNinja features.
- Check the Onboarding Setup
- On the left sidebar, click on Help > Go to Setup
- Fill in the organization info.
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Organization
- Go ahead and add the info about your organization.
- Download aNinja app to your mobile phone
Connect your email and phone number
- Connect your email with aNinja
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Email Accounts
- Port your phone number for texting and calling.
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Or purchase a new phone number from aNinja for texting and calling.
- Add a voicemail greeting
- When a lead calls you to your aNinja number and the call is not answered, he will hear the voicemail greeting.
- If you want to use Zendesk for your ticketing
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Apps
- Install Zendesk in your aNinja account
- If you want to use Calendly as your Calendar
Add and manage Users & Teams
- Add and manage users’ accounts
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Users
- Create users and specify their roles (Admin or user).
- Create Teams
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Teams
- Invite users and create teams.
- Find your aNinja API key.
- Find your private BCC email address
- On the left sidebar, click on Settings > Users > API
- Use this code in the BCC section of your email, and a lead will be created from the recipient.
- Set your rules in Global settings.
- Create Leads
- Import Leads from your marketplaces
Create your automations
- Create Templates (email / text / note templates)
- Create Sequences
- On the left sidebar, click on Automation > Sequences
- Now that you’ve created your templates, you can use them to launch email sequences and text sequences to your leads. So Sequences allow you to use the email and text templates you’ve created, and send them to leads, in sequence, in a different interval of time.
- Create Triggers
- Add an unsubscribe link to your outbounds for security.
- Create a transactional email
Manage your Marketing Features
- Create an aNinja contact form
Search for more help articles in the aNinja Knowledge base
Have any specific questions about the getting started tips? Leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is more than happy to assist you!