Calendly is an online Calendar that helps you schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails. Moreover, Calendly appointments can now be automatically added to your aNinja account. You just need to activate the Calendly API integration.
The integration requires a “Professional” account with Calendly.
Activating the integration with Calendly
- First, click on Browse Marketplace
- And, click on Install under Calendly
- Then, hit Configure
- Click on Profile > Calendly Integration
- You will be redirected to your user profile. Hit Calendly Integration
- Under “Add your Calendly API v2“, add your Calendly Personal Access Token.
- Click on “Get your Calendly Personal Access Token” to be redirected to your Calendly account.
- Lastly, click on Update Personal Access Token.
- You can see the Calendly account details:
- To complete the integration, you want to activate ONE of the two webhooks:
- Calendly User Webhooks:
- This triggers the webhooks for subscribed events that belong to the specific user.
- OR Calendly Organization Webhooks:
- This triggers the webhooks for ALL the subscribed events within the Organization.
- Calendly User Webhooks:
- If you can’t see the webhooks data under the User / Organization Webhooks, check your Calendly plan. The integration requires a “Professional” account.
- Refresh Webhooks every time you make changes to the webhooks.
Now, any Calendly event automatically injects a lead into your aNinja account.
We’ve added a custom field ‘calendly_webhook_user_id‘ to the new leads created via Calendly. It represents the id of the user where the Calendly webhook is configured.
- Name: map to contact_name (this is the only required field for the mapping).
- Phone Number: map to contact_phone1
- Email: map to contact_email1
My Calendly Integration Stopped Working
In this case, please check the following:
- Firstly, if Calendly has regenerated or changed the Personal access token, then you should update it in aNinja for the integration to work.
- Secondly, check if the Calendly App in aNinja is still active.
- Thirdly, check if your Calendly account is still active and that it allows for API integrations (Professional plan).
- Lastly, sometimes, Calendly automatically disables the webhooks if it receives error codes from our server. To re-enable it, you want to delete and recreate the webhook in your User profile > Calendly Integration.
After the integration, any Calendly appointment will automatically inject a lead into your aNinja account.
Where does the lead data appear
- Lead’s contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view.
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view.
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help with the Calendly API integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. And we will happily assist you!