In this article, we show you how the Zillow aNinja integration can be easily done.
With the Zillow integration, you can forward new leads from Zillow into your aNinja account. All you have to do is simply use a webhook from Zillow into aNinja.
Integrations allow you to centralize your leads in one place, augment the data you have on them, and target them with your automations.
Forwarding leads from Zillow
- From your Zillow account, set up a webhook to push new leads in aNinja.
- Basically, the aNinja webhook URL is
- So, you need to find your aNinja API key. In the left sidebar, Settings > Users
- After that, you should then see your Zillow leads created in aNinja.
Where does the imported data appear?
- Lead’s contact appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help in your Zillow integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. And, we will happily assist you!