Receiving and making calls is a very important task in your daily routine. In this article, we help you identify some problems you might face when receiving or making calls.
Problem in receiving calls?
- Is your phone number forwarded?
- Go to your profile > Calls and check it out.
- Your phone says “busy” or “congested” when people call you?
- This can happen if you have other applications (web or on your system) that are taking over the audio channels.
- Is your phone on Airplane Mode/ Offline Mode/ or set as Do Not Disturb.
- If you can make calls but cannot receive calls, it means your hardware, network, and phone line are working properly. Therefore, the problem most probably is with the software or phone configuration.
Problem in making calls?
To confirm you’re not able to place a call, identify what happens when you try to. Any error messages?
What to do?
To isolate the issue, you can try the following:
- Restart your computer.
- Try enabling Airplane Mode, Offline Mode, and Do Not Disturb Mode, and disable them after a couple of seconds.
- Check if there are any other audio/media apps running.
- Check your network reception.
- Make sure you’re User Chrome.
- Try Chrome in Incognito mode. It’s faster and doesn’t open any cookies or extensions.
Need help figuring out the problems in receiving or making calls? Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will happily assist you.