imatrix aNinja Form Integration
You can integrate and augment the functionality of popular platforms with aNinja.
- First, you need to find your API key
- Now, login to your imatrix website editor
- On the left side menu, click on Website Editor
- Then, click on Edit Website in the middle of the page.
- Type your email and password to login
- On the left side menu, click on Pages
- Next to the form, on the right side, click on the little Settings gear
- Scroll down to the Custom Info section
- Map the form fields to aNinja fields
- Save and Publish
- Go to your website, refresh and test submitting a form.
- Then, check your aNinja account for the new lead automatically generated after the form submission.
Where does the imported data appear
- Lead contacts appear in the leads contact section in the lead view
- Opportunities also appear in the opportunity section in the lead view
- The company’s info appears on the top left of the lead view, in the Company section.
- Custom fields appear in the custom field section of the lead view.
- Lead Search is a field that also appears in the bottom left of the lead view. Specifically, these are info/links on the lead or the organization found in Google search.
Need help with imatrix aNinja Form Integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. And we will happily assist you.