All Email, text, and note templates created in aNinja support variables. Using aNinja template variables allows for the automatic replacement of the contact’s name, for example in the outgoing email, text, or note.
In this article, we show you how to use the variables and what are the available variables in aNinja.
What are template variables?
- Variable allows for the automatic replacement of a field, for example, the contact’s name in the outgoing email, text, or note.
- This allows you to customize an outgoing message so that it says
instead of just
Injecting a variable in a template
- When you’re editing your email/text/note template, you will see a dropdown called “Variables”.
- Select a variable from the available ones, and it will automatically inject the appropriate variable in the text of your template.
- You will notice that variables are represented with 2 curly braces around them, for example:
will automatically put in the lead Contact name when it is detected in an outgoing email/template/note.
You can use the dropdown to automatically inject the variable you need at your cursor when editing templates.
Make sure to position the cursor in the template text where you want to inject the variable.
What are the available variables?
To see the list of available variables, simply click on the variable dropdown.
Note: User variables refer to the system users – that is your accounts. Whereas Contact related variables have to do with a lead’s contact.
Need help using aNinja template variables? Just leave us an email at email@example.com. And we will happily assist you!