To set up your Gmail/Google Workspace email with aNinja requires whitelisting aNinja to allow it to run in your systems.
Important! Regular/Free @gmail.com accounts are not supported with aNinja.
Gsuite (aka Google Workspace) is supported. So, you must be the administrator of your Gsuite / Google Workspace account to enable “whitelisting”.
- Go to the admin account admin.google.com
- Search for “API Controls / Security” (or directly go to the link: https://admin.google.com/ac/owl
- Click on Manage Third Party Access
- Then, click on Configure new app dropdown. And choose OAuth App Name Or Client ID
- Here, search for “Acquisition Ninja”
- Then, hit Select to Enable
- Lastly, mark as trusted
Once done, please follow the instructions here for the aNinja integration setup.