Webflow Webhook Integration
Webflow integration can be done either through Zapier or through webhook. In this article we’re going to show you the Webflow through webhook
What’s a Webhook?
A webhook is a lightweight API that powers one-way data sharing, triggered by events. And it delivers data to other applications as it happens, meaning you get data immediately. All you have to do is give the webhook provider (e.g.Webflow) a URL to deliver requests to (e.g. aNinja’s URL).
So, with Webflow Webhook Integration you can forward leads into your aNinja account simply by setting up a Webhook for your form submission. Find your aNinja API key before getting started.
Setting up a webhook in Webflow
- First, log in to your Webflow account.
- Then, go to your Webflow Project Settings.
- Choose Integrations.
- Click + Add webhook (at the bottom)
- Here, you need to find your aNinja API key
- Lastly, Set the webhook on “Form submissions” and use the endpoint URL: https://leads.aninja.com/handlers/webflow/redirect.php?apikey=YOUR_ANINJA_API_KEY <– replace with your aNinja API key.
aNinja expects the form to have the fields Name and email.
- Name: Map it to contact_name (required field)
- Email: Map it to contact_email1
Where does the imported data appear?
After the integration, you can search your aNinja CRM for the imported leads. The name and email appear in the lead’s contact section in the lead view. Need help with Webflow Webhook Integration? Leave us an email at email@example.com. And we will happily assist you.