Zapier aNinja Integration
The following steps indicate how to integrate Zapier with aNinja
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a tool that allows you to connect web apps together. An integration between two apps is called a Zap. A Zap is made up of a Trigger and one or more Actions. Whenever the trigger happens in one app, Zapier will automatically perform the action in another app.
Set up the trigger step of your choosing. In this example, we will be using Facebook Ads as the trigger. Next, select *“Webhooks by Zapier” to enter new records into aNinja.
*Requires Zapier Premium account.
Setting Up A Zap in Zapier
- After setting up the first Trigger of the Zap, then select “Webhooks by Zapier” to post into aNinja.
Choose Action Event
aNinja only supports receiving leads using a request because POST is more secure than GET.
- Continue below AFTER getting the aNinja API Key
- Under Submission URL field put:
- Example: https://aninja.com/api/v1/contactform/?apikey=sample123-6yauyue5e
Enter the Posting URL
Copy & Paste in the Posting URL from above
Start mapping the data. Use the “+” icon in Zapier to choose the information that you’d like to map.
The “Data” field should be the aNinja Field Name. Please note your field mappings may look different than the example screenshot below.
* For adding a custom field, simply add “Custom.” before the data field. For example Customer.source would automatically create a custom field and map data in your aNinja account.
After mapping, you can skip these fields, there is no need to make any alterations to these fields in Zapier.
Test & Continue
Next, review the data you’re trying to map and test! If there is any failure or error, please update the data accordingly.