Allow microphone access on browser to make calls via aNinja
To be able to make calls from the aNinja web app, you want to allow microphone access on the browser.
Hence, if your microphone is not enabled on your browser, you might face problems receiving or making calls.
Allow microphone access on the browser
- Open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Then, click Privacy and Security > Site settings > Microphone.
- Lastly, select the option you want as your default setting.
- Review your blocked and allowed sites.
- Remove an existing exception or permission:
- To the right of the site, click Delete .
- Allow a site that you already blocked:
- Under “Not allowed,” select the site’s name and change the microphone permission to “Allow.”
You might need network administrator permission to set the microphone settings for you. In that case, you can’t change them here.
Fix problems with your microphone
If your microphone isn’t working, try these steps:
- Make sure you aren’t muted
If you’re using a headset, make sure the mute switch on the cord is off. Also, make sure you aren’t muted on the website (like Google Meet or Skype).
- Check your system settings
Make sure your microphone is the default recording device, and that recording levels are correct:
- Contact your manufacturer
If you’re still having problems, contact your microphone’s manufacturer.