Removing aNinja chatbot from a website
The aNinja Chatbot loads on your site because you (or your web developer) added a piece of code on your website that loads it.
Find the code in aninja
- The code typically looks like this:
<script async data-chatplaybook_id=”1″ data-tenant=”YOUR_TENANT_CODE” src=”https://aninja.com/chatbot/chatwidget_embed_script.js”> </script>
- You don’t need access to your aNinja install to delete the chatbot since it’s code on your website.
Removing aNinja chatbot from your site
- If you no longer want Chatbot on your website, you should simply remove the piece of code.
- If you still have access to your aNinja account, you can find the code by looking here:
- Click on Chat Bots
- Click on edit
- Choose the chatbot id who is the embed code you want to find:
- Once you’ve removed that code from your website, simply hit delete to also delete the chatbot and its playbook in aNinja.