Schedule your text message
In this article, we show you how you can schedule your text message to delay the delivery to send it at a later time and date.
To reach out to your lead, you can send him a text message via aNinja.
Start Messages and create a text message, but don’t send it. Choose the time you want to send the message.
Scheduling a text to be sent later
- On the lead view, click on the Text from the toolbar.
- Create the text but don’t send it.
- Next to the send button, click the arrow to choose the date & time.
- Then, hit Schedule > Send.
- As a result, on the set date & time, the system sends the text to your lead.
Rescheduling a text
- On the lead view, locate the text in the history section and click Reschedule.
- Then, choose the new date & time and hit Schedule.
Cancelling a scheduled text
- On the lead view, locate the text in the history section and click on Cancel.
- As a result, the system will cancel your text.
- Cancelling the scheduled texts is enabled on the web app but we don’t have it on the mobile app yet.
Checking the status of the scheduled text
You can see the scheduled texts only on the date they’ve been created. They don’t get rendered again when sent.
So you can check them in the lead view. Go back through the lead interactions to the date when the scheduled text was created.
The status of the text is on the right bottom of the text.