Automated Texts time window
With the automated Texts time window, you can schedule your texts so that they arrive at the most optimal time.
If your audience didn’t respond to a sequence previously, it’s likely because the timing wasn’t right. Experiment with different timings to see what works best. Consider sending texts during the weekend or early morning, when people are more likely to check their phones.
Specifying the time window for sending out text messages
- Enable the “Only send automated texts within acceptable time window”
- And set the start / end / timezone accordingly.
Benefits of sending messages within an acceptable time window
Sending text messages within an acceptable time window has numerous benefits, including:
- Increased Open Rates: If you send messages outside of business hours or during times when people are unlikely to be looking at their phones, your messages are more likely to go unopened or unnoticed.
- Improved Response Rates: You’re more likely to receive a response from your recipients.
- Enhanced Engagement: You’ll build stronger connections with your audience.
- Increased Conversions: You ensure that your messages are being received and acted upon. And you’re more likely to convert recipients into customers.
- Better Customer Experience: You’ll provide a better overall customer experience. People appreciate messages that are sent at times when they are more likely to be available and receptive